Parking & Shuttle
STREET PARKING – is available (but limited) in all directions surrounding the festival grounds (downtown Square). If you have people in your group who are unable to walk a distance, consider using the Park and Ride Shuttle - OR - drop them off at the Downtown Lot (former parking ramp) which is just one block west of the festival grounds. This is also where the Park and Ride Shuttles drop off and pick up. Use the address for the Grace Lutheran Church in your GPS (1025 - 15th Ave., Monroe). The church is located right by the lot.
PARK AND RIDE SHUTTLE BUS – $1 per person per trip – avoid the hassle – park offsite at Orchid (350 - 21st St.) which is directly west of the Historic Cheesemaking Center - and get a ride downtown on the shuttle bus. Buses make continuous loops. Shuttle operation: Friday 5 – 11 pm, Saturday 10 am – 11 pm, Sunday 10 am – 5 pm. NOTE to those camping at the Fairgrounds: the shuttle will make stops there SATURDAY ONLY.
- Between Minhas Craft Brewery and Suisse Haus: 1200 block of 16th Ave, along both curbs first, down the center if necessary
- North of Minhas Craft Brewery: 1500 block of 12th St, along curbs only, center must be left open
- Municipal Lot, South of Associated Bank at 1420 – 11th St
HANDICAP PARKING and HANDICAP PARADE VIEWING
- City of Monroe Municipal Lot north of Stop N Go (one block north of downtown Square) – entire parking lot behind Stop N Go, Green County Historical Society Museum, and Monroe One Hour Dry Cleaners – designated as handicap parking for the ENTIRE WEEKEND. Display proper designation to avoid being towed.
- First National Bank Parking Lot (north of downtown Square) SUNDAY ONLY – open for handicap parking. Also handicap parade viewing along the terrace and sidewalk. Display proper designation to avoid being towed.
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Lot (northeast of downtown Square) SUNDAY ONLY – open for handicap parking. Also handicap parade viewing along the terrace and sidewalk. Display proper designation to avoid being towed.
- 900 block of 22nd Ave (by East School Park) Sunday only – Handicap Parking
- 900 block of 24th Ave (by East School Park) Sunday only – Handicap Parking
- TENTS WILL BE SET UP IN EAST SCHOOL PARK TO PROVIDE A SHADED AREA FOR HANDICAP PARADE VIEWING. PORTA POTTIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. THERE IS ALSO A SMALL FOOD STAND AT THIS LOCATION DURING THE PARADE.