Parking & Shuttle
STREET PARKING – is available (but limited) in all directions surrounding the festival grounds (downtown Square). If you have people in your group who are unable to walk a distance, consider using the Park and Ride Shuttle - OR - drop them off at the Downtown Parking Ramp***** (see warning below - regarding parking ramp) which is just one block west of the festival grounds. Use the address for the Grace Lutheran Church in your GPS (1025 - 15th Ave., Monroe). The church is located directly across the street from the parking ramp.
PARK AND RIDE SHUTTLE BUS – $1 per person per trip – avoid the hassle – park offsite at Orchid (350 - 21st St.) which is directly west of the Historic Cheesemaking Center - and get a ride downtown on the shuttle bus. Buses make continuous loops. Shuttle operation: Friday 5 – 11 pm, Saturday 10 am – 11 pm, Sunday 10 am – 5 pm. NOTE to those camping at the Fairgrounds: the shuttle will make stops there SATURDAY ONLY.
TRAMS – Donations Appreciated - Trams will be operating on Saturday from 10 am – 6 pm - with stops at the Downtown Parking Ramp, Minhas Craft Brewery and Minhas Micro Distillery, "Smokey Row"/Friendly Inn**, the Arts and Crafts Fair, and Turner Hall. **Street parking is available in this area by Smokey Row/Friendly Inn – so this is essentially another "park and ride" option on Saturday only from 10 am – 6 pm. The tram stop is at the intersection of 17th Street and 14th Avenue.
****PARKING RAMP - some of the spaces in the ramp are marked NO PARKING. Please do not park in those spaces, as you may get a ticket.
- Between Minhas Craft Brewery and Suisse Haus: 1200 block of 16th Ave, along both curbs first, down the center if necessary
- North of Minhas Craft Brewery: 1500 block of 12th St, along curbs only, center must be left open
- Municipal Lot, South of Associated Bank at 1420 – 11th St
HANDICAP PARKING and HANDICAP PARADE VIEWING
- City of Monroe Municipal Lot north of Stop N Go (one block north of downtown Square) – entire parking lot behind Stop N Go, Green County Historical Society Museum, and Monroe One Hour Dry Cleaners – designated as handicap parking for the ENTIRE WEEKEND. Display proper designation to avoid being towed.
- First National Bank Parking Lot (north of downtown Square) SUNDAY ONLY – open for handicap parking. Also handicap parade viewing along the terrace and sidewalk. Display proper designation to avoid being towed.
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Lot (northeast of downtown Square) SUNDAY ONLY – open for handicap parking. Also handicap parade viewing along the terrace and sidewalk. Display proper designation to avoid being towed.
- 900 block of 22nd Ave (by East School Park) Sunday only – Handicap Parking
- 900 block of 24th Ave (by East School Park) Sunday only – Handicap Parking
- TENTS WILL BE SET UP IN EAST SCHOOL PARK TO PROVIDE A SHADED AREA FOR HANDICAP PARADE VIEWING. PORTA POTTIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE. THERE IS ALSO A SMALL FOOD STAND AT THIS LOCATION DURING THE PARADE.